Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pay Per Click and Clickbank-Looking For Cheap Alternatives To Adwords

I have been looking for more ways to sell my Clickbank products other then article marketing. I wanted to try pay per click but was scared away by the thought of losing money very quickly on Adwords.

After searching around i found i could get $20 in free PPC credit at Bid-Vertiser. The clicks are also very cheap, can set then to $.05

There also is no annoying slaps like Adowrds has, what you bid is what you pay. The $20 lasted me a few days.

Turns out that it worked, i made 2 sales that made me $48. Not sure if it was a fluke or not but i am definitely going to test it some more!! I could handle a $28 profit for every $20 spent!

1 comment:

FREE CLONE SCRIPTS said...

I find this very interesting blog, has been very useful for me, I always come back.

there is a new option to adsense, we pay 75% of earnings for publishers and advertisers to minimum of $ 5.00 to advertise on the network, the entire transaction is by paypal.

we need new partners who want to make money with this new option to pay per click.

best regards,

http://www.adshoker.com